Easy, peasy Sweetheart Pasta!
One word: PASTA. Keep reading.
Cooked perfectly al dente with a great sauce (I love mine with a spicy kick) is all you need in your life. No valentine? Make this for your self... because you love yourself right?! Yes, I thought so.
But if you do have a Valentine, they will be wooed by how special this is. You on the other hand will love how SIMPLE and EASY it is, taking only 30 minutes tops, a handful of ingredients and the ability to know what the shape of a heart looks like ;)
See? I've got you covered for this holiday stuff. Keep reading for the full recipe below. I used sauces from my fave brand (and a client of ours at SPPR!) for the sauce because it is honestly the most delicious sauce I've ever had and so good for you! 0g added sugar and the cleanest label ever-- see.. best pasta dish ever!
- 2 Spicy Italian Pork Sausage links
- 1 Box of mushrooms
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 jar of Lucini's Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Sea salt + cracked black pepper to taste
- Shaved parmesan cheese.
- Cook your favorite pasta al dente, drain.
- In a large skillet, add your EVOO and mushrooms, sauté for 2 minutes on medium heat
- I cut open my sausage and add into the skilled (no casing-- it'll look just like ground meat.) and cook until browned.
- Add in the sauce, some torn basil and salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes (or longer if you have the time!)
- Assemble your pasta in heart shape and spoon over the sauce. Top with shaved parmesan and BAM!
Your sweetheart will LOVE this recipe!